Open House - Sunday September 25th
Stop by Parker Team Homes open house this Sunday September, 25th at 1625 Skyline Road. This home has many great features, but just to name a few of them.. It offers a gourmet kitchen with granite countertops, an open floor plan, a sunroom off the master bath and living room, his and her walk in closets, a finished walk-out basement with 2 bedrooms and additional storage space! The location is also great as it feels like it's in the country but close to downtown Lafayette.
Finished Sqft: 3,027
1. Switch to LED Lighting - These bulbs are a little more expensive up front. However they last longer and are more energy efficient.
2. Install Insulation - Having insulation installed in your attic and on exterior walls can significantly reduce your energy usage and save you money!
3. Apply Caulk To Windows - Applying caulk around the exterior of windows will help prevent future leaks that can be costly and even require window replacement.
4. Clear Debris From A/C Unit - Use a leaf blower to help clear debris from your a/c unit. This simple step can save you an estimated 10-15% on energy costs!
5. Have Your Home Inspected - Every 3-5 years hire a home inspector. This will help find minor defects before they turn to major ones. Having everything in working order will help out when it comes time for resale as well.
Kirby has lived in Indiana his whole life and has been an agent with Parker Team Homes since 2011. You can contact him directly at (765)421-1562.